GY6 175cc Replacement Engine for the GY6 170cc Engine
GUARANTEED FIT FOR DONGFANG, FALCON, CAZADOR, SSR 170 SIDE-BY-SIDE. This New GY6 175cc Internal Reverse Engine will work in place of the DONGFANG, FALCON, CAZADOR engine.
- The shifting is exactly the same
- The sprocket and drive shaft is exactly the same.
- The 175cc is more horse power than the 170cc
- It comes with a high performance transmission
We convert our 150cc Type 6 Internal Reverse engine to a 175cc racing engine giving it more horsepower. We start with our 150cc Type 6 engine, bore out the case and install a 62mm big bore piston and cylinder.
Performance Engines Power Upgrades: Our racing engines come with:
- High Stall Clutch
- 215 Performance Variator
- 1500 RPM Spring
- 9g, 10g, 12g, 14g Slider Weights
- 62mm Big Bore Kit for the 175cc and 184cc racing engines
Everything under the engine's covers and plastics is included and installed, this is a complete unit. Starter, stator, and intake manifold arrive bolted to engine. CVT transmission is fully assembled and cover installed. All transmission components are assembled and cover installed. All drain bolts and internal oil screen are installed. Valve cover installed
Carburetor, exhaust, ignition components are all sold separately.
- Adjust valves after break-in period.
- Change oil after break-in period.
- Engine is shipped DRY with no oil. Be sure to add 750ml of 10w40 to the crankcase and 120ml of 80w90 to the gearcase before starting.
- Do not use synthetic oil in GY6 engines
- Install a uni-filter with new engine for longer life and better performance. If you don't you are guaranteed to be putting dirt into your clean NEW engine. Stock air filters do not effective filter air and are the number one engine killer for GY6 engines.
Guaranteed Fit - No returns on engines.
Before ordering please call and speak to our technician if you have any questions regarding fitment. Please do not return your engine--call us if you ordered the wrong engine without consulting our technician. In the very rare event that there is a warranty issue please see warranty section.
About Oil Coolers:
Our engines Do NOT come with provisions for oil coolers. We've always advised strongly against the use of oil coolers on the GY6. We've seen too many instances where a cooler line bolt vibrated loose, dumping all of the engine oil and causing a massive failure. [b]The perceived benefit isn't worth the risk.[/b] Oil coolers on the GY6 solve a problem that doesn't exist. Follow regular maintenance intervals, invest in a UNI Air filter (and keep it oiled), and your new engine will last many years even decades--we've seen it many times. Coolers provide a false sense of longevity benefits, and the only proven result is the added risk of unexpected massive failure.
Visit our Facebook Group and share your experience and show some pictures and videos of your vehicle:
Visit our Facebook Page and see the latest things that we are doing