SMALL TO MID SIZE PULL START PGO DF200GVS ATV
- Small to Mid Size Pull Start Fully Automatic with reverse
- 169cc 6.5 HP engine with external torque converter
- Others sellers have have this listed as a mid side go-kart but it is small to midsize. With the seat in the full back position the distance from the gas pedal to the seat back is 35 inches. With the seat adjusted all of the way forward it measures 31.5". BDX straight talk.
- Though this kart has a 196cc engine it does not have a GY6 or newer style engine with the more efficient transmission system internal to the engine case. This vehicle has the traditional old style lawnmower style engine with an external torque converter, which is less efficient and more jerky. Though it is 196cc engine it produces less horsepower and speed than the GY6 150cc and perhaps even less than the modern 125cc newer engines. On the positive side, like your lawnmower this engine is not as susceptible to carburetor issues from ethanol does not have the i issues of the modern engine -- More BDX straight talk.
If you get this kart be sure to re-install the torque converter cover after replacing the belt. Over the years most people stop reinstalling the belt cover and long hair can get caught in the torque converter and literally rip a child's scalp off. Get this vehicle ONLY if you will be diligent about re-installing the torque converter cover. Even if your child does not have long hair what if one of their friends ride the go-kart while you are not around -- More BDX straight talk. This other option is to get a go-kart with the more modern engine where all of this is encased inside of the engine. Call if you have questions.
- Electric and Pull Start
- This kart does not have a GY6 or newer style engine with an efficient transmission system internal to the engine case. This is the traditional old style lawnmower-style engine with an external torque converter, which is less efficient and more jerky. Though it is 196cc engine it produces less horsepower and speed than the GY6 150cc and perhaps even less than the modern 125cc engines. On the positive side the carburetor does not have the issues of the more modern engines -- More BDX straight talk.
Call to check color availability
- Engine: Air cooled, Single cylinder, 4 Stroke, Horizontal type
- Engine Type (ml): 169cc
- Starter: Pull Start
- Gear: Auto
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Driving wheel: Rear Wheel
- Ignition: CDI
- Max Power: 13.5HP/8500±500r/min
- Max Torque: 10.5N•m/6500±500r/min
- Speed: 39+Depending on rider's weight and road condition
- Climbing Ability: 15°
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Controls: Kill Switch, Horn
- Kill switch: Yes
- Speed limiter: Yes
- Lighting: Headlight, Tail Light, Spot Light
- Fuel Capacity (Gal): 0.79
- Frame: High Strength Steel
- Ground Clearance (inch): 4.33
- Wheelbase (inch): 51.57
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 14.5x7
- Tires Rear: 16x8
- Front Suspension: Front A-Arm with Adjustable Tie Rod
- Rear Suspension: Rear Dual Coilover Suspension
- Wheel Size: F6/R7
- Weight Capacity (lbs): 350
- N.W. (lbs): 273
- G.W. (lbs): 328
- Overall Length (inch): 71.68
- Overall Width (inch): 44.94
- Overall Height (inch): 48.88
- Tools Kit: Yes
- Free shipping to your nearest distribution center. You will need to pick it up from there. If you want it delivered to your house or business please call for a quote. If you do NOT have a way to unload please let us know. Typically a lift gate, for those who have no way to unload, cost around $75.
- Free Shipping applies to lower 48 states (USA mainland - contiguous USA.
- SHIPPING NOTICE: There is a surcharge for certain areas and states due to excessive delivery cost to these states. These areas include: parts of New York state (such as Long Island), Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. Please call or email to get a quote for these states and areas.