American Sportworks ASW Manco GY6 Go-Kart Engine 150cc, 175cc, 232cc
DIRECT GUARANTEED FIT MANCO ENGINE with a one year warranty--see details.
New GY6 150cc, 175cc, or 184cc Internal Reverse Buggy Go-Kart Engine. This is a guaranteed direct fit for your vehicle and everything bolts up identical to your original stock engine including the shifting controls.
ADD A UNI-FILTER TO YOUR ORDER AND GET A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
YOU HAVE FOUR ENGINE OPTIONS
Engine 1: 150cc Standard stock GY6 Engine with Internal Reverse with stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. You can get this engine with a high performance transmission installed and get more torque and power to your wheels. Guaranteed-Certified-verified to be 150cc through our inspection process-No other engine seller in the USA can make this claim. We disassemble 50% of each lot and verify 150cc. Thousands of 125cc GY6 engines are sold, in the USA, each year as 150cc.
- Engine 2: - 170cc GY6 Performance Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This big bore engine comes with the 61mm big bore cylinder and piston kit installed.
Engine 3: 175cc GY6 Racing Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case.
- Engine 4: 184cc GY6 Racing Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case and a 3.0mm high performance stroker crank. Call regarding this option. This is not the exact engine for this vehicle and a bolt on compatibility kit is required.
- Engine 5: 232cc GY6 Engine with internal reverse and stock transmission -- GUARANTEED BOLT-ON FIT with kit. This engine comes with a 67mm big bore cylinder and piston and an 8.0mm high performance stroker crank and a 18 pole stator. This is a slightly different GY6 engine than came on your go-kart thus a bolt-on compatibility kit is required.
YOU HAVE FIVE POWER PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- Option 1: American made high performance Uni-Filter air filter ensures clean air to your engine and long life. See why a NEW Uni-Filter is MANDATORY for ALL new engines and purchase at this link. Your one year new engine warranty applies only if a new uni-filter is purchased with this engine. If you don't get a Uni-Filter you are guaranteed to be putting dirt into your clean NEW engine. See Details
- Option 2: BDX High Performance Racing Transmission and Gates Powerlink Belt: Click here to see detail or add to your order.. If you add this option the parts will installed into your new engine.
Option 3: The BDX A12 Cam Shaft changes the power profile of your GY6 engine to provide the optimal balance for both low end grunt and top end speed. If you purchase the A12 Cam Shaft it will be installed and tested in your new engine.
Option 4: 11 Pole Stator, rectifier and harness adapter. With this option you get more power to run your lights and other accessories. If you get this option it will be installed and tested in your engine--Click Here. The engine comes stock with an 8 pole stator.
- Option 5: Performance Exhaust: You can get the BDX performance exhaust for any of the engines above for an estimated 10% to 15% increase in raw power--see video!. To see details or add the exhaust to your order click here.
Read article on how displacement relates to more power.
How big bore kits & strokers work
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS COMPARISON
Stock GY6 Engine
BDX Performance Racing Engine
We build and test our 175cc racing engine in our facility in Virginia.
We disassemble your 150cc engine, bore the case to make it larger so that we can install a 62mm big bore piston and cylinder. Then we re-assemble and test your engine.
Boring the Case for the 62mm Cylinder and Piston
62mm 175cc Big Bore Kit
Be sure to read the article on how displacement affects your power.
Click here to see additional important information regarding this engine.
Visit our Facebook Group and share your experience and show some pictures and videos of your vehicle.
Visit our Facebook Page and see the latest things that we are doing.