What is Eligible for a Return?
To see if your items are eligible for a return, here’s an outline of our return policies.
- Return request must be made within 30 days of receiving the item according to tracking information reflecting successful delivery.
- Items must be in new/unused condition- meaning it has not been installed and shows no blemishes, damage or modifications.
- We cannot accept items that have come into contact with chemicals / fuel / lubricant etc.
- We cannot accept returns on electrical parts such as wiring harnesses, relays, CDIs etc. (This includes ALL batteries. No exceptions – unless defective)
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- All non-defective items are subject to a restocking fee of 15%
Initiating the Return Process:
Call and speak to a customer service rep and get a return authorization number. In most cases we will work with customers on a return. At the time that you placed your order you entered into a legal and binding contract with BDX Performance. Thus, if you change your mind and decide to get out of the contract both parties must agree. Therefore returns are not automatic. BDX Performance must agree to dissolved the legal and binding contract before you can return the item.
If you believe your items are eligible for a return, package them with the original packing material if possible, include your return address and clearly print your order number on the OUTSIDE of the package.
Note that refunds for returned items will be issued with a 20% restocking fee upon the approved inspection of items shipped to our warehouse. Refund processing time is determined by your credit card/ account policies.
BDX Performance warranties parts in accordance with our warranty policy. Defective parts will be replaced with a non-defective part.
Initiating the Cancellation Process:
To request to cancel an order before your items have shipped call customer service at 434-447-4870 and make the request. At the time that you placed your order you entered into a legal and binding contract with BDX Performance. Thus if you change your mind and decide to get out of the contract both parties must agree. Therefore cancellations are not automatic. BDX Performance must agree to dissolved the legal and binding contract.