Tao Tao Go-Kart Engine GY6 ATK150C, 159cc, 175cc, 232cc
Regular price $799.00
GUARANTEED FIT FOR YOUR TAO TAO GO-KART. Engine comes with a one year warranty--see details. This is a new GY6 150cc, 175cc, 184cc or 232cc Internal Reverse Buggy Go-Kart Engine. The 150cc, 175cc, 184cc engines are a guaranteed direct fit for your vehicle and everything bolts up identical to your original stock engine including the shifting controls. The 232cc engines is a bolt on engine with the kit below.
GET A MORE POWERFUL GY6 BOLT-IN
ENGINE FOR YOUR BUGGY--SEE BELOW
ADD A UNI-FILTER TO YOUR ORDER AND GET A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
YOU HAVE FIVE ENGINE OPTIONS
Engine 1: 150cc Standard stock GY6 Engine with Internal Reverse with stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT.
Engine 2: 175cc GY6 Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case. We strongly recommend the BDX performance transmission for performance engines--Click here to see why.
Engine 3: 184cc GY6 Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED BOLT-ON FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case and a 3.0mm high performance stroker crank. Recommend performance transmission.
Engine 4: 232cc GY6 Engine with internal reverse and stock transmission -- GUARANTEED BOLT-ON FIT with kit. This engine comes with a 67mm big bore cylinder and piston and an 8.0mm high performance stroker crank. This is a slightly different GY6 engine than came on your go-kart thus a bolt-on compatibility kit is required. Call before ordering.
YOU HAVE SIX POWER PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- Option 1: American made high performance Uni-Filter air filter ensures clean air to your engine and long life. See why a NEW Uni-Filter is MANDATORY for ALL new engines and purchase at this link. Your one year new engine warranty applies only if a new uni-filter is purchased with this engine. See Details
- Option 2: BDX High Performance Racing Transmission and Gates Powerlink Belt: Click here to see detail or add to your order.. If you add this option the parts will installed into your new engine. See details. Regular price $249 - Now FREE when you send us your old core engine. See shipping prices for you to send us your old engine.
- Option 3: The BDX A12 Cam Shaft changes the power profile of your GY6 engine to provide the optimal balance for both low end grunt and top end speed. If you purchase the A12 Cam Shaft it will be installed and tested in your new engine except the 150cc stock engines.
Option 4: 11 Pole Stator, rectifier and harness adapter. With this option you get more power to run your lights and other accessories. If you get this option it will be installed and tested in your engine--Click Here. The engine comes stock with an 8 pole stator.
- Option 5: Performance Exhaust: You can get the BDX performance exhaust for any of the engines above for an estimated 10% to 15% increase in raw power--see details here.
- Option 6: PowerPak: The PowerPak includes all of the other options above, with the exception of the 11 pole stator. Components will be installed into your engine (except A12 CS in stock engines). It also includes additional roller weights and a 2000 RPM spring, performance CDI and coil. Click here to see.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT OPTIONS
- Shipping Insurance: We strongly recommend getting shipping insurance. Also see extra packing below.. Click here for shipping insurance.
- Double Boxing and Double Padding Your Engine: With this option we double box your engine in a second sturdy box and add extra 1 to 2 inches of styrofoam for extra protection. Click here for double boxing.
READ ARTICLE ON HOW DISPLACEMENT RELATES TO MORE POWER.
HOW BIG BORE KITS & STROKERS WORK
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS COMPARISON
Stock GY6 Engine
BDX Performance Racing Engine
WE BUILD AND TEST OUR 175CC ENGINES IN OUR FACILITY IN VIRGINIA.
BORING THE CASE FOR THE 62MM CYLINDER AND PISTON
62MM 175CC BIG BORE KIT
READ ARTICLE ON HOW DISPLACEMENT AFFECTS YOUR POWER.
CLICK HERE TO SEE ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ENGINE.