KANDI SPIDER ENGINE GY6 150cc WITH INTERNAL REVERSE
DIRECT GUARANTEED FIT FOR Kandi Spider 150cc Buggy
New GY6 150cc Internal Reverse Buggy Go-Kart Engine. This is the exact replacement engine for your vehicle.
Convert Your New Engine into a Powerful Racing Engine
More CC means More Power: We can also convert this same 150cc engine to a 175cc or 184cc racing engine giving it more horsepower. Read our article on how displacement relates to more power.
Performance Engines Power Upgrades: Our racing engines come with:
- High Stall Clutch
- 215 Performance Variator
- 1500 RPM Spring
- 10g Slider Weights
- Gates PowerLink Belt
- A12 Cam Shaft
- 62mm Big Bore Kit for the 175cc and 184cc racing engines
- 215mm Stroker Crank for the 184cc racing engine
Everything under the engine's covers and plastics is included and installed, this is a complete unit. Starter, stator, and intake manifold arrive bolted to engine. CVT transmission is fully assembled and cover installed. All transmission components are assembled and cover installed. All drain bolts and internal oil screen are installed. Valve cover installed
Carburetor, exhaust, ignition components are all sold separately.
- Adjust valves after break-in period.
- Change oil after break-in period.
- Engine is shipped DRY with no oil. Be sure to add 750ml of 10w40 to the crankcase and 120ml of 80w90 to the gearcase before starting.
- Do not use synthetic oil in GY6 engines
- Install a uni-filter with new engine for longer life and better performance. If you don't you are guaranteed to be putting dirt into your clean NEW engine. Stock air filters do not effective filter air and are the number one engine killer for GY6 engines.
Guaranteed Fit - No returns on engines.
Before ordering please call and speak to our technician if you have any questions regarding fitment. Please do not return your engine--call us if you ordered the wrong engine without consulting our technician. In the very rare event that there is a warranty issue please see warranty section.
About Oil Coolers:
Our engines Do NOT come with provisions for oil coolers. We've always advised strongly against the use of oil coolers on the GY6. We've seen too many instances where a cooler line bolt vibrated loose, dumping all of the engine oil and causing a massive failure. [b]The perceived benefit isn't worth the risk.[/b] Oil coolers on the GY6 solve a problem that doesn't exist. Follow regular maintenance intervals, invest in a UNI Air filter (and keep it oiled), and your new engine will last many years even decades--we've seen it many times. Coolers provide a false sense of longevity benefits, and the only proven result is the added risk of unexpected massive failure.