Go Kart Strut - Spindle Assembly with 3.5" Axle, 150cc, 250cc (Driver Side-Left)
Two Year Warranty
17" Drivers side Go Kart Strut - Spindle Assembly with 3.5" Axle (19 inches from tip of ball joint to tip of other ball joint)
- Measure your axle. Some models take the 4.5 inch axle. This spindle assemble will work on those vehicle but you will need to replace the bearings in your hubs with this bearings kit or replace your hubs with this one.
- One Driver Side Spindle
Fits the Following Buggies
- Carter Talon 150cc (not 250cc)
- Twister Hammerhead - 536-1003 (not the early models-measure your axle length.)
- Blazer- 2010028250GH01-2010027250GH01
- American Sportsworks
TrailMaster - 2.000.028-2.000.027 150cc, 250cc and 300cc go-kartsAnd others see measurements
- Length 19.5" tip of ball joint to tip of ball joint (17" not including ball joints)
- Spindle bolt 3.5"
- Spindle shaft Inner bearing surface 20mm or .78"
- Spindle shaft Outer bearing surface 15mm or .58"
- Spindle shaft thread size 14mm
- Brake caliper mounting hole distance 63mm or 2.5"
- Fender bracket mounting hole distance 41mm or 1.6"
- Ball Joint thread size 12mm 1.25
Does Not Fit
- Yerf Dog
WARRANTY: Warranty applies to premature failure due manufacturing defects. Does not apply to normal wear and tear nor misuse.