GY6 150cc Go-Kart Economy Engine
ON A TIGHT BUDGET??
This engine is for all GY6 150cc go-karts buggies that take an external reverse engine. Most of these buggies were made prior to 2010. See the list below.
LIKE ALL GY6 EBAY ENGINES THIS ECONOMY ENGINE IS NOT A DIRECT BOLT ON ENGINE!
BUT ITS CHEAP!
LIKE ALL EBAY ENGINES YOU'LL HAVE TO DO SOME WORK
With this engine you will have to do some work to get this engine to fit your buggy and we will provide you with written instructions on exactly what to do.
These are the same basic engines sold on eBay except if you buy from ebay you will be on your own figuring out how to make the engine fit your buggy. If you buy from us we will give you specific written instructions on what you will need to do in order for this engine to fit your buggy.
With Modifications this Engine fits ALL go-karts using an external reverse engine including the following:
- Yerf Dog Spiderbox
- Carter Talon
- Dazon Rador
- Tomberlin Crossfire 150 (not the 150R)
- And all other external reverse buggies
How do you tell if you have an external reverse? There will be a black or silver round cylinder about 5 inches in diameter bolted onto the drive shaft coming out of the back of the engine. That round cylinder is your external reverse gear box. The Yerf Dog Spiderbox and Yellow Crossfire did not come with reverse, however, it still uses the same engine.
Just as with an eBay engine with this Economy Engine the following applies:
- As with ebay No FREE tech support with this engine. No phone calls to ask questions about installation. We provide written instructions.
- Only a 30 Day warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Not certified 150cc as our other engines are certified. *
- 30 day returns in new condition in the same box and packing material.
- If this engine is damaged in transit, in a functional way, we will send you replacement part to repair the engine. Non functional or cosmetic damage is not covered.
* Like all eBay engines this engine is manufactured in China. With our other GY6 engines, on our website, we disassemble 50% to 60% percentage of each batch to create 175cc engines. This 50% sampling allows us to confirm, verify and certify that each batch is true 150cc engines. Like all eBay engines, this economy engine is not verified or certified true 150cc.