Vehicle Phone Tech Support
Lifetime Phone Tech Support with Vehicle Purchase
Call and Speak to a Technician Before You Purchase
so That you Know What to Expect
When you purchase a vehicle from BDX we provide lifetime tech support for that product. And with most Chinese vehicles you will need it. See our straight talk for Chinese vehicles.
Just Pick Up the Phone and Call
434-447-4870 and Speak to a Real Live Technician.
No other Seller Has Real Phone Tech Support!!
Our competition will have you complete a form like filling out your taxes. And then they forward that form to someone is China. Good luck with that. Take a look:
- MotoBuys Tech Support: https://motobuys.com/pages/technical-support
- PowerSports Max: https://www.powersportsmax.com/tech_request.php
We also provide tech support for go-kart refurb builds, engine sales, BDX product line parts as well as smaller purchases. Obviously the larger the purchase the more time we can afford to help you with tech support.
Abuse of Tech Support: From 2006 to 2019 my employees provided free tech support to who ever called. We literally gave away thousands of hours of free tech support. Then about 2015 the world changed and people began being abusive and thus we had to make some changes. The following are examples of abuse of tech support:
- The largest abuse was calling and getting tech support and then buying from Amazon or eBay. They have cheaper prices because they do not pay technicians to provide tech support. Calling us with the premeditated intent of getting free tech support and then buying the part cheaper elsewhere is THEFT!!! This was the biggest problem leading to changes.
- Purchasing a engine wiring harness but not a chassis wiring harness and then calling our technician and taking two hours of time for him to teach you how to patch your old harness.
- Not following the technicians advice.
- Arguing or debating with the technician
- Taking excess technician time because ones does not have the proper tools such as a meter or calipers.
- Having our technician take the time to teach you how to use a meter or some other tool. We do not have infinite resources and there are millions of people out there, Generic skills you have to learn on your own. Please do a You Tube video so that you know how to use the meter.or whatever tool on your own. .
More Detail Regarding Tech Support - click here