Golf Cart Rim (used)
Bolt pattern 100mm or 4 inches as measured across the center of the hole.
- Bolt pattern 4x4". This means measured across the center hole they measure 4" on center.
- 3" offset from edge rim to the bolt holes
- 7.25" width. This means they will fit any tire where the center number is 9 to 11 inches in width. 20x10x10, or 21x9x10 or 22x11x10.
- Golf cart tires came off of these rims that were 205/50R10
- Have installed several of these rims on lawnmowers with 20×10×10 tires
- This is a heavy duty rim weighing 8+ pounds each.
These rims were used on Tomberlin Golf Carts and came off of units returned to the factory.. These tires came off of this rim.