AMERICAN LANDMASTER 200 UTV ENGINE, GY6 150CC
GUARANTED DIRECT FIT ENGINE FOR THE LANDMASTER 200 UTV WITH 8 POLE STATOR. Comes with a one year warranty--see details.
Some Landmasters 200s may have 8 pole stators and some may have 11 pole stators. Remove the plastic engine cover covering the white plastic fan and check the wires coming off of your stator. If you have three yellow wires coming off your stator you will need the 11 pole stator. if you purchase the 11 pole stator we will install it in your engine before it ships. If you do NOT have three yellow wires coming off of your stator then this engine will fit with no modifications.
New GY6 150cc, 175cc, or 184cc Internal Reverse Engine. This is a guaranteed direct fit for your vehicle and everything bolts up identical to your original stock engine including the shifting controls.
ADD A UNI-FILTER TO YOUR ORDER AND GET A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
YOU HAVE FOUR ENGINE OPTIONS
Engine 1: 150cc Standard stock GY6 Engine with Internal Reverse with stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT.
- Engine 2: - 170cc GY6 Performance Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This big bore engine comes with the 61mm big bore cylinder and piston kit installed. We strongly recommend the BDX performance transmission for performance engines--Click here to see why.
Engine 3: 175cc GY6 Racing Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case. Recommend performance transmission.
- Engine 4: 184cc GY6 Racing Engine with Internal Reverse and stock transmission--GUARANTEED DIRECT FIT. This engine comes with the 62mm big bore cylinder and piston kit pictured below installed in a bored out case and a 3.0mm high performance stroker crank. Call regarding this option. Recommend performance transmission. This is not the exact engine for this vehicle and a bolt on compatibility kit is required.
YOU HAVE FIVE POWER PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- Option 1: American made high performance Uni-Filter air filter ensures clean air to your engine and long life. See why a NEW Uni-Filter is MANDATORY for ALL new engines and purchase at this link. Your one year new engine warranty applies only if a new uni-filter is purchased with this engine. If you don't get a Uni-Filter you are guaranteed to be putting dirt into your clean NEW engine. See Details
- Option 2: BDX High Performance Racing Transmission and Gates Powerlink Belt: Click here to see detail or add to your order.. If you add this option the parts will installed into your new engine. Regular price $249 - Now FREE when you send us your old core engine. See shipping prices for you to send us your old engine.
Option 3: The BDX A12 Cam Shaft changes the power profile of your GY6 engine to provide the optimal balance for both low end grunt and top end speed. If you purchase the A12 Cam Shaft it will be installed and tested in your new engine.
Option 4: 11 Pole Stator, rectifier and harness adapter. With this option you get more power to run your lights and other accessories. If you get this option it will be installed and tested in your engine--Click Here. The engine comes stock with an 8 pole stator.
- Option 5: Performance Exhaust: You can get the BDX performance exhaust for any of the engines above for an estimated 10% to 15% increase in raw power--see video!. To see details or add the exhaust to your order click here. Or see our video to see what this increased horsepower looks like in a race click here.
Read article on how displacement relates to more power.
How big bore kits & strokers work
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS COMPARISON
Stock GY6 Engine
BDX Performance Racing Engine
We build and test our 175cc racing engine in our facility in Virginia.
We disassemble your 150cc engine, bore the case to make it larger so that we can install a 62mm big bore piston and cylinder. Then we re-assemble and test your engine.
Boring the Case for the 62mm Cylinder and Piston
62mm 175cc Big Bore Kit
Be sure to read the article on how displacement affects your power.
Click here to see additional important information regarding this engine.
Visit our Facebook Group and share your experience and show some pictures and videos of your vehicle.
Visit our Facebook Page and see the latest things that we are doing.