Rebuild your current 175cc GY6 Engine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
175cc REBUILD SERVICEIf your 175cc engine is at the end of its life we can rebuild it for you. Send your 175cc engine to us:
EVERYTHING INCLUDED AT THIS PRICE
- BDX FULL TEST ROUTINE BEFORE SHIPPING
- New BDX 62mm Big Bore Cylinder Kit
- BDX-Spec 62mm Cylinder Body w/ Thick-wall Sleeve
- 62mm Piston
- Piston Rings
- Wrist Pin & Clips
- New Standard 57.8mm Crankshaft & Crank Bearings
- New Standard Camshaft
- Cylinder head rebuild
- New valves
- New seals
- New springs
- New Cam Shaft
- New oil pump
- New oil pump chain
- New drive belt
- New standard variator
- New clutch bell
- New standard clutch
- New Clutch Spring
- New 12 gram roller weights installed
- New Gaskets
- New final transmission bearings as applicable
- New seals and gaskets (excluding reverse)
- Inspection to see what other parts need to be replaced.
This listing is for services provided by BDX Performance. You must send in your engine for work to be done. We will prep and install the 175 package.
Your engine will be returned to you as renewed 175cc, fully tested and ready to bolt in.
Other Performance Options: We will also install other performance parts not listed here if you purchase them at the same time as this service:
- New high stall clutch
- New 1500 RPM yellow clutch spring
- New 115mm Performance Variator
- Three additional sets of roller weights 9g, 12g, 14g.
YOU HAVE FIVE POWER PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- Option 1: American made high performance Uni-Filter air filter ensures clean air to your engine and long life. See why a NEW Uni-Filter is MANDATORY for ALL new engines and purchase at this link. Your one year new engine warranty applies only if a new uni-filter is purchased with this engine. If you don't get a Uni-Filter you are guaranteed to be putting dirt into your clean NEW engine. Stock air filters do not effectively filter air and are the number one engine killer for GY6 engines. Don't get an engine without one. See Details
- Option 2: BDX High Performance Racing Transmission and Gates Powerlink Belt: Click here to see detail or add to your order.. If you add this option the parts will installed into your new engine. A Performance Transmission is the difference between a sluggish, slow and inefficient go-kart and a peppy, speedy and powerful go-kart that utilizes the full power of the engine. See details
Option 3: The BDX A12 Cam Shaft changes the power profile of your GY6 engine to provide the optimal balance for both low end grunt and top end speed. If you purchase the A12 Cam Shaft it will be installed and tested in your new engine.
Option 4: 11 Pole Stator, rectifier and harness adapter. With this option you get more power to run your lights and other accessories. If you get this option it will be installed and tested in your engine--Click Here. The engine comes stock with an 8 pole stator. A few small number of vehicles require an 11 pole stator. Call before ordering if you
- Option 5: Performance Exhaust: You can get the BDX performance exhaust for any of the engines above for an estimated 10% to 15% increase in raw power--see video!. Your stock exhaust is restricting your power because the exhaust gases are being squeezed out through a tiny hole. The BDX Performance Exhaust fixes that. If you get a performance engine without the performance exhaust you will be restricting some of that NEW power. To see details or add the exhaust to your order click here. Or see our video to see what this increased horsepower looks like in a race click here.