Tomberlin Crossfire 150R Replacement Engine Kit for Kodiak Engine
This package includes the everything needed to bolt up your new Crossfire 150R or Baja replacement engine to you Crossfire. It includes:
- A reverse shifting package (2 cables, shifter handle, shifter cam, bracket, bolts,
- 14T Sprocket 19 Spline
- Chain tensioner
- Drive Shaft Locking Nut
- Small drive shaft spacer 1x
- Mounting plate for rear of engine
- 59 Link Single Row Chain and master link
- Gear shift unit
You will be using a single row chain which is what virtually all other buggies use. And will be using only one side of the sprocket on your Axle.
Kit Installation Instructions:
- Bolt mounting plate provided to the top rear of the swing arm.
- Use the rear engine mount/chain tensioner to mount the rear of the engine.
- You'll need to space over your axle sprocket using the four grade 8 bolts and washers provided. Add or remove washers to align the two sprockets.
- You will install a new forward-reverse shifting system.
- You will need to space over your engine sprocket using the large spacers provide. Add or remove spacers to align the two sprockets.
- Tighten chain as necessary.