Tomberlin Crossfire 150R Replacement Engine Kit
This package includes the everything needed to bolt up your new Crossfire 150R or Baja replacement engine to you Crossfire. It includes:
- A reverse shifting package (2 cables, shifter handle, shifter cam, bracket, bolts,
- 14T Sprocket
- Chain tensioner
- Drive Shaft Locking Nut
- Spacer 5x
- Small drive shaft spacer 1x
- Mounting plate for rear of engine
- 59 Link Single Row Chain and master link
- Gear shift unit
You will be using a single row chain which is what virtually all other buggies use. And will be using only one side of the sprocket on your Axle.
Kit Installation Instructions:
- Bolt mounting plate provided to the top rear of the swing arm.
- Use the rear engine mount/chain tensioner to mount the rear of the engine.
- You'll need to space over your axle sprocket using the four grade 8 bolts and washers provided. Add or remove washers to align the two sprockets.
- You will install a new forward-reverse shifting system.
- You will need to space over your engine sprocket using the large spacers provide. Add or remove spacers to align the two sprockets.
- Tighten chain as necessary.