Twister Hammerhead Axle (for internal reverse engine)
Twister Hammerhead Axle for late model hammerheads with the internal reverse engine.
- Comes with two M16 1.5 Nylok nuts
The axle hub on the late model hammerheads is closer to the brake hub to account for the larger rear end of the internal reverse engine.
- Includes hole for speedometer read switch magnet. Just screw it out of your old axle and screw it into your new axle.
- M16 1.5 thread pitch.
- Bearing surfaces 24.5" apart.
- 41" length
- Spline to spline distance 36.25"
- Brake hub location 12 5/8" from end of axle
- Axle hub location: 25 3/8 from end of axle.