Twister Hammerhead Axle (for external reverse engine)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Twister Hammerhead Axle for older model hammerheads with the external reverse engine.
- Comes with two M16 1.5 Nylok nuts
The axle hub on the older model hammerhead is futher away from the brake rotor hub.
- Includes hole for speedometer read switch magnet. Just screw it out of your old axle and screw it into your new axle.
- M16 1.5 thread pitch.
- Bearing surfaces 24.5" apart.
- 41" length
- Spline to spline distance 36.25"
- Brake hub location 12 5/8" from end of axle
- Axle hub location: 22 7/8" from end of axle.
This axle has a second small machined surface adjacent to the bearing surface. See the last photo.