Shipping for Buggies, ATVs, UTVs and all Vehicles
- When you check out you get the same shipping price estimate whether you are a mile down the road from our warehouse or 3,000 mile across country. Therefore, your actual shipping may be less or more than quoted to you on our website depending upon your location. Call to get an exact quote. If you check out without contacting us, a customer service rep will contact you to notify you of a refund amount or to let you know the full amount to get to your destination
- You have the option of shipping to your house or business or taking a cheaper option of shipping to the nearest trucking company distribution center to you. Distribution centers are usually within an hours drive from most customers in the USA. And typically will save you about $100 if you pick up the vehicle from a trucking distribution center.
- If you want it delivered to your house or business please let us know if you need a lift gate or if you have a forklift to unload If you do NOT have a way to unload we can provide a truck with lift gate to unload. This usually cost $75.
- Shipping price applies to lower 48 states (USA mainland - contiguous USA.
- There is a surcharge for certain areas and states due to excessive delivery cost to these states. These areas include: parts of New York state such as Long Island, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
- The trucking companies charge an extra fee for longer four seater vehicles due their over-sized length. This fee may not show up when you check out and a rep may call you if the surcharge is excessive.
- Birthdays and special events please call and tell us if you have to have the vehicle by a certain date. Typically the process from order to delivery is 7 to 10 days. But could go over 10 days in some situations.
You also have the option of getting BDX to assemble and test your vehicle for you and shipping by truck and trailer. We can quote you a price for this also when you call. Your vehicle will arrive ready to ride.
Option 1: 80% Assembled: Comes in a crate delivered by 18 wheeler on a pallet. You complete the assembly and testing of your vehicle. See instructions & not to do's and here is a somewhat cool You Tube Video
Option 2: Fully Assembled and Tested: With this option we deliver to your door fully assembled and tested and ready to ride. Delivered by roll back or pickup truck with trailer.. Call for a quote.
Option 3: 150cc and 170cc Go-Kart ATV GY6 PowerPak: If you are having us assemble your vehcilve we could add power performance options for you such as the BDX PowerPak of performance parts to fully tap the performance of the engine--Click to review.
- Option 4: Pick up from one of our warehouses near Dallas TX, AT, CA, IN, VA. Call us and we will remove the shipping fee.