Victory 450 EFI 4X4 4 Seater UTV
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Lifetime Free Tech Support — Live Person
- Guaranteed Parts Availability
- 1 Year Warranty
- Call 434-532-8147
BDX is the only online seller, in the USA, with full parts and phone technical support for this type of vehicle. Read from others who purchased from our competition -- click here. Read the full case for buying only from BDX -- click here.
Call and speak to a live person -- no automated phone system.
This beast of a golf cart has all of the amenities anyone could possibly desire. A powerful 400cc engine, stereo, back up camera, big beefy 25 inch tires with a top speed of 43MPH. That's faster than most buggies and ATVs that we sell.
This is one vehicle that the pictures do not do justice. You will be pleasantly surprised when it arrives.
- Fully automatic transmission with reverse
- 391cc engine
- 4X4 -- four wheel drive
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- 43mph top speed
- Chrome 12in front and rear rims
- 25in front and rear tires
- 9in ground clearance
- Dumpbed 36x50x15in 660lbs
- Digital speedometer
- Touchscreen AM/FM radio with Bluetooth support
- Wireless speakers
- Wide angle backup camera
- Powerful winch
- Tow hitch
- One Year Simple Warranty on ALL parts -- click here
- Lifetime Free Phone Tech Support -- click here
- Guaranteed Parts Availability -- click here
- Guaranteed Ride Plan -- click here
- No Shipping Fee Option -- click here
- 25% Parts Discount -- click here
This vehicle can come fully assembled or partially assembled -- see options. Partially assembled is the default.
PLEASE READ: CRITICAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Before buying the Victory 450, as a dealer, we want you to know our experience with this vehicle.
- The roofs have blown off in transit when the vehicle is trailered going down the interstate at high speeds. You will need to strap the roof down when transporting the vehicle. We are working with the manufacturer to improve the roof design. BDXP has designed this custom bracket to better secure the roof and prevent loss or damages while the manufacturer comes up with a better design.
- In bluetooth mode the speaker is not very loud. However, in radio mode it has sufficient volume. Without installing an antenna, you may not get good reception. Our technicians can add an additional booster antenna on to the vehicle for you.
- We don't like the front suspension. It does not ride as well as the Rover 200 or Crossfire LH200 golf cart. It does not feel as stable.
- The brakes are not as responsive as other golf carts that we sell.
- The engine is loud. However, keep in mind that it's a larger engine than the 200 or 300 series of golf carts. If noise is an issue in your area, take a look at one of our other golf carts. We do sell an noise reduction unit that we can install for you however we have had a customer that was not satisfied with this.
- Engine Type: Single cylinder, four stroke, water cool, overhead camshaft
- Drive Mode: 4WD, Front and Rear Differential With Lock, Engine Balance Shaft
- Cylinder Volume: 391ml
- Compression Ratio: 10:01
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Electric Start
- Transmission: CVT, Belt
- Max Power and Crankshaft Speed kW/(RPM): 20kW/ 6500—7000 r/min
- Max Torque and Crankshaft Speed N.m/(RPM): 30N.m/5000 r/min
- Length x Width x Height: 130x57x78in
- Wheelbase: 72in
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 9.25in
- Seat High: 33in
- Weight With Full Equipments: 1135lbs
- Rear Cargo Box Load Capacity: 660lbs
- Top Speed: 43mph
- Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Parking Type: Hand Brake
- Front Suspension Type: McPherson Independent Suspension
- Rear Suspension Type: Dual A-ARM Independent Suspension
- Tire Type Front: AT25x8-12 / Rear AT25x10-12
- Dump Bed Size: 36x50x15in
- Dump: 35°
- Lubrication Oil: SAE 15W-40
- Towing Capacity: 1100lbs